Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

Cupcake Tree


This card has been made with the latest club stamp from Little Claire Designs called 'Cupcake Tree'. The image has been coloured with Promarkers and then cut out with an oval die cut followed by a scalloped oval border. I've used K&Co paper and dark red card for the base and folded panel to make it into an easel card.
The line of cupcakes on the base comes in the same set as the tree - I've stamped it twice and then coloured them in. Finally, I've added a white peel off greeting and some white and dark red dots.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Beautiful colors and love all the cupcakes, yummy!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...