Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Cat in the Window - Second Card


And here is the second card that I've made with the other stamps that accompany the main image in the 'Cat in the Window' set. On this one I've used paper from Dovecraft and paper pieced the vase - the vase and flowers are two separate stamps so it's very easy to do this. I've put black peel off lines at the top and bottom of the strip of paper across the card to emphasise it and added peel off dots in two corners to balance the words in the other corners.

4 comments:

  1. My fave colours, I like how the vase matches the background. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these stamps, thanks for the inspiration, I've been blind as to how to use them. I might try them out for my return card for our swap. LOL Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper pieced vase, looks fab :o) Lovely card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...