Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

Little Claire Designs Challenge 2 - Flowers

The second challenge at Little Claire has just been launched today and we're now running on a fortnightly basis.  Our theme for this challenge is 'flowers' and you can see all the details plus the DT cards and the winners for the first challenge here

I've made my card using one of the new digi designs from Little Claire called 'daisy pitcher' which is available here - I finally got myself a new printer last weekend so I can now do some more experimenting with digi designs.

Card Recipe

Digi stamp - 'daisy pitcher' by Little Claire Designs
Paper - Dovecraft 'Sugar and Spice' collection available here
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Martha Stewart punch - using the little punched hearts as accents
Bazzill Bling Card

I'd like to enter this card in the current challenge at Stamp Something where the theme is 'digi week'.

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation Helen and I do like that digi very much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Helen! love the image and fab colour combo ~ just scrummy hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always Helen, and I love that colour combination.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, beautiful card, love those papers! Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen :o) Gorgeous papers and pretty design. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! i think I need this stamp.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...