Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Another Christmas Card ....

It seems very strange to be making Christmas cards when the weather is so warm but I'm sticking to my resolution to keep making them throughout the year!  This one was made using one of my favourite Christmas stamps by Whiff of Joy - I've had it for a couple of years now and I still love it.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Whiff of Joy
Paper - Kanban
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Silver paper and nail head gems

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas - 'G is for Girlie' (using pink, purple and silver

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the colours and that image is lovely (one for the wish list I think). Thanks for taking part in my CHNC challenge 15 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen - your colouring is fab!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with a sweet image. Making Christmas cards all year round is fab. Thank you for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, and good luck.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Great take on the Girly/Color challenge! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We have another fun one this week - "Hot Spot" technique. We hope you can play along again.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...