Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Challenge 6 at Little Claire Designs

Challenge 6 at Little Claire Designs has just been launched here and this time it's a sketch challenge - this is the sketch:

On my card I've used one of the stamps from the 'Messing About on the River' set which is available here with some pink gingham paper from Craft Creations as well as some pink and brown card.  The flowers at the bottom of my card have been punched.

Please have a look at the blog here to see the winners from the last challenge and the rest of the design team cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - 'use a sketch'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'anything goes'
Paper Cutz - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, wow love the colours you have used on your dt card, so bright and colourful. One of my fav images too! Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous hun! Love all the pink too!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen :o) Fab colours and love this image. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, love this gorgeous card. Very pretty colours and I love the cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Helen, it is a great stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, great colour combo. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card - love the fishing image with a GIRL in the boat!

    Thanks for playing with us at CCT this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card! thanks for joining us this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...