Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Crafty Individuals Workshop

Today I've been to a fabulous workshop with Crafty Individuals - a lovely relaxing day with lots of lovely products and goodies to play with!

We did three projects during the day and you can the first - a pendant - in the photo above.  For my image I chose a Paris collage print - the print is domino shaped so it was perfect to fit in the pendant frame.
Our next project was a decorated tag.  Crafty Individuals sell gorgeous pre-printed tags and I have to say that at first, I didn't really want to decorate mine because it looked so good as it was!  However, I did enjoy putting it together - the main image is part of a stamped image and I've used a small bird (coloured and stamped) some flowers, lace and a brad.  We made a little stand so the tag can be displayed on a shelf.
And finally, my favourite project of the day, a decorated frame.  The frame is covered in some of the Crafty Individuals paper and then decorated with flowers and pearls.  The image was punched with a circle punch and then I added some more pearls around it on the pink card.  The little circular piece on the right says 'Treasured Memories' - I bought the set which includes this one (together with a few other items!!)

It was a great, very relaxed day!

I'd like to enter the frame in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'anything but a card'

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful frame - so pretty. \i love sll the flowers and pearls
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Helen....they are all so beautiful hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous! It looks like you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fabulous, fabulous!!! Love all of these projects Helen! Where did you go for the workshop? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely Helen. Love the pendant. Such a clever lady. TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love all 3 things you made, that are all so different. What a great day. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWSERS Helen 3 gorgeous projects all equally fab!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Beautiful projects!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...