Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

A Bit of Retail Therapy

It has rained non-stop here today so I've spent my day making cards including some with new Christmas stamps which I will post over the next few days.  I also made this card for a swap - our task was to use a sketch which (luckily for me!) was pretty straightforward.  The stamp I used is from Personal Impressions and my paper is from Pink Petticoat and Craft Creations.  I used black peel off strips either side of the gingham strip and added a peel off greeting and some punched dots.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - 'just for you' (second entry)
Divas by Design - 'pastels' (second entry)
Cute Card Thursday - 'going round in circles'
Allsorts - 'free and easy' (second entry)

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, a real cute image. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, what a pretty card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute .. love the pretty papers - perfect with that image
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous hun...!

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely cute image, looks like a nice stamp to colour in. Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Helen, like the image you have used

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my,how sweet is this!Such pretty colours and super colouring.Truly delightful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Just for You " week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really sweet card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Helen and lovely colours.
    Thanks for sharing this with the Divas this challenge.
    Have a great day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...