Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Butterfly Tree

This card was made with the 'Butterfly Tree' stamp from Little Claire Designs - a beautiful stamp simply made up of butterflies and flowers.  I've used it with some pink card and green gingham paper from Craft Creations plus a peel off greeting and some Card Candy.  Across the middle of the card I've used some pink seam binding and some baker's twine.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - 'flutterbies'
I Love Promarkers - 'things with wings'
Crafts and Me - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stamp Helen! I love images of trees and this is even nicer because it's made up of butterflies and flowers. Love the pink and green colour scheme too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - very delicate and pretty. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen, i bought that set of stamps from the Wrexham show last weekend. Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, and the simple background really shows off the Butterfly Tree x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards production ! Tks for the Bday card send you sent me! Hugs, Yone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely stamp, and unusual. Love the colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty stamp and the colouring is lovely and soft- thanks for playing along with us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredibly pretty card Helen and so pretty with the gingham paper and card candy, this is such a beautiful card :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely soft colours, a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...