Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

New Challenge at Little Claire Designs - Wedding/Anniversary

The new monthly challenge from Little Claire Designs starts today and our theme is 'wedding/anniversary' - you can see all the details here including details of our the winner of our last challenge and more inspiration from the other Design Team members.

The lucky winner this month will be receiving this bumper package of goodies:
For my card I've used the main image from the 'On Your Wedding Day' set which you can find here and I've also used one of the sentiments from the Red Gingham 'Sentiments Mix' set which you can find here.  While you're looking at the website, have a look at the fabulous range of Red Gingham Christmas stamps (just click on the Red Gingham Designs section in the sidebar) they're all super-cute designs and are very popular!

The paper I've used is from Do Crafts and I've also used some silver metallic paper and some little self adhesive pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - 'clean and simple' (as always!!)
Anything Goes - 'celebrations'

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable Helen...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love that stamp Helen. Gorgeous card as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...