Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

New Room With a View Nativity Set from Little Claire Designs

This card was made using some of the stamps from the new Room With a View 'Nativity' set from Little Claire Designs - you can see the set and more inspiration from the DT members here.  I used the main image and 'inside' view to make the top part of my card.  The stopper on the base is also part of the set.  This is what the card looks like open:
I used some blue and white snowflake paper from Craft Creations and some silver sparkly paper round the main image and also the sentiment.

I'd like to enter the card in the current Saturday Challenge which is 'Christmas is Coming'.

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and a great stamp too!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant; what a fab stamp!! Lovely card Helen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card Helen, love the sparkles.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card and such a simple but effective idea. Love it, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is one adorable card, fabulous image its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 147 Christmas Is Coming
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I also have a little bit of Calorie free Candy if you are interested

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...