Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

New Challenge at Little Claire Designs - "Black and White"

There's a brand new monthly challenge on the Little Claire blog and this time our theme is "Black and White".  For my card I used the "Single Flower" stamp which is one of my favourite Little Claire stamps.  It's not all that clear from the photo but I stamped the flower head twice and then decoupaged the bottom part of the flower to give the image more depth.  I've used some black and white papers - black stripes on white and white dots on black and where I overlapped the papers, I added a black peel off line to neaten up the card.  I coloured white Card Candi with my black Promarker to finish the card.  The peel off wording I used is also from Little Claire

For all the details and to see who won the last challenge, please click here - you can also see all the beautiful cards made by fellow DT members!

This month's prize is a great range of goodies:
Our winner will receive:

1. 4 x Christmas baubles paper (6" by 6")
2. 4 x Jingle Bells paper (6" by 6")
3. 4 x Crimson Bazzill (6" by 6")
4. 4 x Pine Bazzill (6" by 6")
5. A sheet of handmade stickers
6. A sheet of Red Gingham die cut Christmas sentiments
7. A gorgeous Poinsettia corner stamp

Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful cards!

I'd like to enter my own card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - 'do it your own way'
Craft Your Passion - 'anything goes - with flowers as a twist'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, it was so lovely to meet you yesterday, hope you had a lovely day. Love this gorgeous card, the spots and stripes look great together.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, very classy and classic! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card so sweet Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...