Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Winter Philip


Yes, I'm still making Christmas cards!  This one is for a card swap and I decided to use a digi stamp for a change - I've got quite a collection now but I often forget about them when I'm making cards.

This is 'Winter Philip' from Pink Gem - he's been coloured with Promarkers and then I die cut the image and matted it on to some blue card.  The snowflake paper is from Craft Creations and I finished the card with some Card Candi.
Some challenges for this card:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'A is for anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 55 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Lovely image and I love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Adorable image. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenges. We will have a new one on Wednesday - we hope you will play along again.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Weekly Candy at http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...