Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Couple of Valentine Cards ....


Here are a couple of Valentine cards I've made using images from The Stamp Fairy.  I've seen the site a couple of times on other people's blogs and finally got round to having a look at it yesterday - the images I've used for these cards were my first purchases!

My first card (above) uses one of the very cute Molly designs which I've used with some red Bazzill and some paper which was part of a Forever Friends pad which came with a magazine a little while back.


This second card uses one of the 'Barry in Love' collection - I've kept this one very simple with just a red scalloped circle round the image.

Some challenges for these cards:

Crafts and Me Challenge - 'use a new image'
Moving Along With the Times - 'cute critters' (second card)
The Crazy Challenge - 'Valentines Day'
Joanna Sheen Challenge - 'love is in the air'

11 comments:

  1. Aww Barry is looking very cute here Helen! I love your colouring and layout. Fab C & S design - it's a really sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very lovely cards Helen, I love the nice clean lines and those sweet images. Thank you for joining us over at The Joanna Sheen challenge this month. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, but the second is my favorite. It's so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so so cute Helen, I love how you used both of these sweeties...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more fabby little cards from you Helen, I don't know what it is about spotty paper but I'm just drawn to it!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Sue's 'Cute Critters' and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Helen, I love the simple style of the second one, really highlights the image! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 super cards love the c&s style very effective. Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Love both images. Thanks for joining us at CSD.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, love them!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments new monthly challenge, good luck!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the images and colors.

    Thank you for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments monthly challenge.

    Hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...