Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

A Little Bit of Spring ....


It's been a really wet, cold and miserable day here today so I thought I'd share a card made with some spring colours - a bit of a change from my normal colour scheme!

The image I've used on this card is called 'Daisy Pitcher' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  I've added some green Bazzill and yellow gingham paper (both from Little Claire) plus Card Candi (coloured with my Pear Green Promarker) and a peel off greeting.

Don't forget to come and say hello if you're visiting the Creative Craft Show at Manchester on Saturday - I'll be demoing on the Little Claire stand and it would be lovely to put names to faces and blogs!

Some challenges for my card:

Allsorts Challenge - 'free and easy'
The Crafty Pad - 'fresh spring colours'
Crafty Purple Frog - 'flowers'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen. Enjoy your demoing at the weekend.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous springy card - very cheerful. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful arrangement on this card. I really love the paper and that's really a peel off sentiment? That looks wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely, the DP is so nice and the image and the coloring just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along in the Spring Colors challenge at The Crafty Pad this week. We also have a DT call on the moment if you are interested in applying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours Helen- was lovely to see you at the show today! :) HelenR x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic layout
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us a Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...