Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

New Challenge at Nutcrafters - One for the Boys


A brand new challenge has just been launched on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'One for the Boys'.

And here's what you can win:

Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability) 

For more details and to see the great cards made by fellow Design Team members, please click here.

For my card (above) I've used the new digi stamp set 'A Day in the Park' which is part of the 'Making a Scene' range.  You can find it here on the Nutcrafters website.  I've used the background and the boy stamp combined with some blue gingham paper, some kraft paper and some blue card embossed in my Cuttlebug.  The little sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Always Crafting - 'for men'
Passion for Promarkers - 'gingham/checks'
MilkCoffee Challenge - 'sports'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'one for the men'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'free for all'

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, I love the image

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and I love the way that the embossed panel matches the gingham too.

    Annette
    My Blog - Netty's Cards
    I design for
    Lili’s Little Fairies
    Stampfairy
    Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is so cute in his pastels! Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time and best of luck!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, fab cute image and gingham papers. Thanks for joining in with our sports challenge at Milkcoffee Stamps.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love this image and this line of stamps. Thanks so much for playing at MILKCOFFEE this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Helen.Love the blues and your colouring is fab.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...