Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Little Claire Class - Owls in the Barn


Last Saturday morning was the first Little Claire class in the new Design Studio in Ledsham here on the Wirral.  Our first class was 'Owls in the Barn' and we made five owl themed cards using stamps, stickers and a very cute die.  As I'm repeating the class in the New Year, I can only share one of the cards at the moment - this one will be replaced the next time I do the class as I think everyone will have had enough of Christmas cards by then!!

Details of the class on 19 January are here together with more information about the other classes in January and February and some great all day workshops both here on the Wirral and in Kent and Crawley.

This card was made using the very cute 'Christmas Owl Tree' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used one of the die cut sentiments from the Christmas set which you can find here.  The holly paper is here on the website and we also used kraft paper which is here.

The new Design Studio is perfect for classes - there's a great classroom on the ground floor with plenty of natural light.  Here are some photos of the class:



 For more details about the Design Studio, please have a look here on the website.

I'd like to enter my owl card in the following challenges:

 Sparkles Forum Challenge - 'Christmas is Coming'
Paper Shelter - 'easel card with Christmas theme'
I Love Promarkers - 'Christmas trees'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'flutter by'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'use something more than 6 months old' (my paper)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'shaped or fancy folds'
Southern Girls Challenge - '46 Days to Go'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'all about Christmas'

12 comments:

  1. The classes look great fun - love the owl tree card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 99 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card the owl tree is gorgeous and the class look fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen. I love the image and fabulous layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Helen what a smashing card. I love owls I have them all over the house. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the class. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the owls :)
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts....

    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such charming looking card. Great image and sweet card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this easel card Helen! I love your colour choices and the image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at The Paper Shelter challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Helen, and what a fab image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a super class at Little Claire on Saturdaay Helen, we had a great time.
    Like your festive page template!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image, and great card, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card

    Thankyou for joining us in our Christmas is Coming Challenge

    Good luck in the draw

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...