Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

My Favourite 5 of 2012


A few days ago I posted photos of my top 5 Christmas cards for this year and now Debby has more gorgeous candy on offer here to everyone who posts their favourite 5 cards of 2012.

Not such an easy task as choosing 5 Christmas cards but here goes:

First of all, from Little Claire, the card I designed for the August club stamp set 'Buttons and Bows' - you can find the set here on the Little Claire website. 


Next from The Digi Garden,  a card made using 'Emily's Harvest' which you can find here on the Digi Garden website.


and from Nutcrafters, a card made using 'Pudding Balloon' from the Santa Collection which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website.

 
next from Pink Gem a card using the 'Snowdrops' digi stamp which you can find here on the Pink Gem website


and finally from Card Creations Plus a card made using the 'Brush Strokes in the Wild' cd rom which you can find here on the Card Creations Plus website.


Not an easy choice to make and there are lots, lots more that I could have included!

That was a difficult one as there are so many cards that I've made over the past year that I could have included.  Hope you like the ones I have chosen and have a safe and happy New Year's Eve whatever you're doing.

2 comments:

  1. Great set of cards - couldn't choose a favourite! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...