Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Paper Pieced Christmas


Here's another card made with one of the stamps from the 'Merry Little Christmas' set from Clearly Besotted which I won recently in a blog challenge.  You can find the stamps here on their website.

I've paper pieced the tree using two shades of green gingham paper and then used label dies to cut out the image and a green mat.  The other layers are Bazzill card and I've finished the card with some peel off greetings and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - 'paper piecing'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'clean and simple'
 Totally Stampalicious - 'paper piecing'
Creative Creations Challenge - 'keep it simple'
Christmas Card Challenges
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'recycled or use something free' (my stamp!)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'anything goes'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. What a cute paper pieced Christmas tree! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the paper pieced tree - paper piecing is something I don't do very often, but quite enjoy when I do make the effort - thanks for entering both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet Christmas card! Love your paper piecing and die cuts. Thank you for joining us at ATSAM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute and I love your paper piecing! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper piecing too! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, especially the paper piercing! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...