Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Lemon and Lilac


This is my card for the new challenge on the Nutcrafters blog - this time we have a colour theme for you which is 'lilac and lemon'.  They're not colours that I would normally use together and I rarely use any shade of yellow on my cards so I'm still not sure about this card!

For all the details about the challenge, please click here to go to the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Cycle Ride' digi stamp which is available here on the wesbite.  My paper is from Craft Creations and I've layered it with some yellow and lilac Bazzill.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'out of your comfort zone' (my colour combo!)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'make it girly'
Simply Create Too - 'for a female'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'hobbies' (cycling)

8 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Helen.Love this stamp and the papers you've used.Think it's fab, I was the same about these colours for my card but quite enjoyed the challenge.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Lovely colors and layout and really cute image, she is so cute! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Come back again soon! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card and layout thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Helen, thanks for joining Whoopsi Daisy Make It Girly challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen: Your card is so pretty--love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #31 - Mothers [or for a female].

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card, the colours work so well together.

    Thank you for moving out of your comfort zone for Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the colours and image you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Make It Girly’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...