Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Pink Elephants and the Little Claire Sale


This is a card I made recently using one of my favourite Little Claire stamps 'Elephants in Squares' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

LITTLE CLAIRE SALE

This stamp is part of the Little Claire Sale together with lots of other great stamps, some paper pads, a selection of the Riverbank Revels goodies and various colours of tag cards.  There are some really good reductions so have a look here at the sale section to grab a bargain!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'four legged friends'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - 'floral fantasia'
Forever Friends - 'animals or butterflies or birds'
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - 'bright colours' (stamp is more than 6 months old)
Stamp'n'doodle - 'anything goes'
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - 'anything goes'
Happy Campers Craft Collective - 'use a favourite stamp'

11 comments:

  1. Great card, love the 4 images which make it up and you have set them into a beautiful frame. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card ,love those elephants and a great layout too thanks for joining us at I love promarkers
    Good luck in the challenge
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful! I love the images. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month and good luck!
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image, Helen! Love the tiny flowers. I'm so happy that you joined in our "Floral Fantasia" challenge at Perfect Sentiment this week, and I hope we're going to see your talent displayed here again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen. Really sweet images. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month. Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Helen, I love the elephant stamp and you have framed it beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation,
    thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card. Love the cute images. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments this week. Hope to see you again. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the cute elllies.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love this stamp Helen, hhmmmm could say it's another of my faves xx Thanks for joining us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...