Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - All Things Christmas


A new Crafty Calendar challenge has started today and this month our theme is 'all things Christmas'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.  

For this challenge our theme is:


And the prize on offer is two digis including the one I used for my card which is called 'Letters to Santa'.  The paper I used is from Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas and I've layered it with some kraft paper and finished the card with Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'winter wonderland'
Allsorts Challenge - 'Christmas cheer'
Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'Christmas sentiments'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Inky Impressions Challenges - 'traditional Christmas'
Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'

15 comments:

  1. Hi Helen....gorgeous card, so pretty and what a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the addition of the kraft cardstock on your card. I am beginning to see the use of it on Christmas cards his year and I'm liking it a lot. you have teamed it with such a cute image too. Thank you for joining in over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen,I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Helen, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so lovely! Great colours and paper, and the image is soooo cute! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, sweet image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely Christmas creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love that sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card. Great image. Thank for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our Christmas sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous Christmas card!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Helen, thank you or joining in at CCAYR with this lovely card, not only a sweet image beautiully coloured but, the use of Kraft card adds that bit of added interest, great design, good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November and also for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image and you have embellished it with the perfect papers and die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards all year Round.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely sweet image and perfect for the Allsorts Challenge thank you for joining us. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring could not be any better! I am always so envious of people who can color like you. This is an adorable image and I also really like how you added the four little brads to the corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...