Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Crackle Tag Card


Today I'm sharing a tag card made with a couple of Little Claire stamps.

I created the background on each panel using a Sepia Versafine ink pad to stamp the 'Crackle' stamp on to kraft paper - the stamp is here on the website.  The images on each panel are from the 'Man Squares' set which also includes the circular 'man' sentiment - this stamp set is here.  I stamped the images with brown Memento and then coloured them with Promarkers.  I also coloured white ribbon with my Sandstone Promarker to tie through the tags.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Totally Paper Crafts - 'one for the boys'
I Love Promarkers - 'for the boys'
Passion for Promarkers - 'ribbon, lace or twine'
Cardz 4 Guyz - 'monochrome'
Craftyhands Challenge Blog - 'put a tag on it'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'ribbon'

13 comments:

  1. Hiya Helen
    Love the crackle effect looks fab. The LC design mens stamps are great, anything "Men" is good in my book. I have the Man Tree and use it alot for a blokes card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, fab colour and love the effect. Hugs, Claire x PS: There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make love the idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog,

    Moira DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make with a male theme - love the little stamped squares. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys this week.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Helen, I love the idea of the tag card, with the iconic images. Thanks for being with us again in our latest challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag card Helen. Great male card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That crackle stamp makes a great background for the little images. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Helen. I love the crackle effect background and brilliant images.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag card, this is so original and unique!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet tag card Helen, the organza ribbon is very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers this week...good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, love the design. Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 6th Challenge - Put a Tag on It at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that’s cool! Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the design. Love the way you have used the crackle. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...