Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Little Claire Blog Project - Up, Up and Away!


Today it's my turn to share a project on the Little Claire blog - I've chosen to make a card combining some masking with a slightly different card shape.

You can find the step by step tutorial for the card here on the Little Claire blog.

I've used 'Hot Air Balloons' and the sentiment from the 'Up, Up and Away' stamp set which you can find here and here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Stamp'n'Doodle - 'anything goes'
Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog - 'anything goes/fancy folds'
My Crafty Spot - 'polka dots'

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like that folded band in the front. Will pop over to your link and check out the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card Helen love the image and B.paper and great card shape-thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card...great style and colour combination.

    Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd & Rosies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card love the style and colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt./co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love the hot air balloons and the papers are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very sweet card : ) Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lovely shaped card and hot air ballons, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! The polka-dots make for such a wonderful backdrop for your hot air balloons!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love the hot air balloons! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply beautiful, I love the way brown and red go together in this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...