Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

New Crafty Girls Challenge


Another new challenge has started today on The Crafty Girls Challenge Blog - our theme, as always, is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used the very cute 'Crinkles Daisies Framed' from Dilly Beans which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'use any sentiment'
Paper Pretties Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Paper Shelter Challenge Blog - 'digi image plus sentiment'
Sentimental Sundays - 'more than 3 layers'

8 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. I love the hedgehog image and then to use red and kraft as your colors was a fabulous idea. Your papers go so great with your image, too. Awesome scallop edge on this card and adds a lot to what would have been just a square. I love this card and hope you win in your challenges! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge and that you'll enter future challenges so we can all see more of your art work! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge - You chose a cute image... I like the gingham & Kraft papers background and the Candi finishes it off nicely!
    ~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen,
    Sweet image and this great card
    Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen I LOVE this, Great card. Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hellen. Such a cute hedgehog!! <3 I love that DP also, feels like picnic time which is so fun and cheerful.
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments. Wishing to see you again soon as we're gonna have new challenge tomorrow :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, such a cute hedgehog and I love the papers.
    Thanks for playing with Aud sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! I love the layers and the scallop edge on the main card! Beautiful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squee! Those hedgehogs! Too cute. Thanks for joining us! MC, audsentiments DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...