Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

GDT Card for Cards Und More - No Flowers


This is my GDT card for the new challenge at Cards Und More which is 'no flowers'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Silhouette Elephants' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  The background was created with Distress Inks.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
My Craft Creations - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, what a super card. I like the way the elephants are reflected in the waterhole - very clever. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image Helen and love how you've done it, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! A stunningly simple card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, what a lovely card. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Silhouette, so unique, COOL! Thanks
    Thanks for Joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges - we love seeing your creativity, and we love seeing it posted in the gallery for all to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Helen!
    Have a Happy Easter.
    Hugs Sandra your fellow Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at my craft creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...