Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

GDT Card for Hanna and Friends - Easter


This is my first card as a GDT member for Hanna and Friends - a big thank you to the ladies on the team for inviting me to join you!


You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute set of stamps called - you can find them here on the shop website. I also used the matching die set which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'happy Easter or sweet treats'
Divas by Design - 'Easter/spring'
Stampavie and More - 'Easter'
Cute Card Thursday - 'Easter'
Sweet Stamps - 'Easter'
Clearly Besotted Challenge - 'spring'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'Easter'
Paper Shelter Challenge - 'Easter'
Crafting from the Heart - 'anything goes/Easter'
Crafty Boots - 'Easter'

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and a great design done so beautifully. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darlin card, luv the 3D bunnies. so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card in a box. Great design and I love your colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop up box! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, great design, thanks for playing along with us in the SweetStamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the box, Helen! It looks so adorable :) Thank you very much for playing along with this month's Clearly Besotted Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Easter project. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your box card. I haven't tried to make one yet but will soon. Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Good Luck. Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Easter box card' love the design and must have a go at making one myself. Cute bunny's too. Thanks for playing atDivas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Helen, just perfect for our latest challenge at Clearly Besotted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...