Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - The Sky's the Limit


We've got a new challenge for you on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'the sky's the limit'.  For all the details of the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Hot Air Balloons' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'anything goes'
The ABC Challenge - 'J is for just as you like'
City Crafter Challenge - 'up, up and away'
Without Words Challenge - 'gentlemen only'

10 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! I love your pretty balloons!! A great card! Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this airy and FRESH card!!
    Thanks for Joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges - we love seeing your creativity, and we love seeing it posted in the gallery for all to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these balloons - may have to treat myself. A great card too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful balloons, they go so well with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning Helen.I love your design and colours and the hot air balloons ae fabulous.Thanks for joining us at Without Words ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...