Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - April Showers


It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow and our theme is 'April Showers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Windswept Chloe' from Pink Gem which you can find here on their website  The paper I've used is from a magazine freebie pack.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'anything goes'
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge - 'April showers' (backing paper is more than 6 months old)
QKR Stampede 'rain, rain go away'

10 comments:

  1. what a daring card,
    hugs, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful.love this image.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pastel colors and the corner pieces really rock. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Rain Rain Go Away Challenge." Good Luck.
    Karal QKR DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is DARLING, Helen. I am delighted to have you share your wonderful talents with us by playing along in this week's challenge and I hope that you will join us again soon. It's a blessing to have you share.
    God bless you, my friend!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    P.S. I have one blog hop starting tomorrow on my blog (lots of freebies and prizes) and another starting on Monday with LOTS of prizes (die cuts and papers, etc.) - Hope you will stop by for either or both!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Sweet design, beautiful coloring and love the photo corners. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, great color scheme and love your paper piecing! So happy to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. helen this is such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cute! Lovely job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs CHallenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...