Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Ladies

A new challenge started yesterday on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'ladies'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink called 'Dancing Nikki' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Craft Creations - 'anything goes'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'for a special lady'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. So stylish.Gorgeous.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the design and fabulous colours, Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love love your pink and black color scheme and the striped background. Great lady image too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Lovely layout. Thanks for sharing at my craft creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, elegant card and beautifully coloured image. The little poodle made me smile, it's super cute. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...