Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

New Sparkles Challenge - Favourite Colour Combination


A new challenge has started on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and the theme (as chosen by me) is 'use your favourite colour combination'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Chloe With Kitten' from Pink Gem which you can find here on their website.  The papers I've used are from First Edition.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Stamping Chef - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'cats and/or dogs'
Digi Choosday - 'use 2 papers'

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Lovely cute card and great layout to the card.
    Thankyou for joining us at TSC. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, thank you for joining TTCRD this wee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute, love the colour combo, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...