Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas


We've got a new challenge today on the CRAFT challenge blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


and


and


For my card I've used 'Snowman' Bring It On' from The Stamping Boutique which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything Christmas goes'
Scribble and Scrap - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Your little snowman is so adorable. He is just so festive. Your coloring is beautiful. :D
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...