Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Recipe for One


We've got a new challenge on the Nutcrafters challenge blog today and our theme is 'recipe for one' - this means we want to see: one image, one backing paper, one sentiment, one ribbon or bow and one button.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Teen Seasons' stamp set which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website.  My paper and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards and I've added some black ribbon - my button is an accessory on the girl's hat.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inky Impressions Challenges - 'for the girls'
Crafting by Designs - 'birthdays'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...