Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Imagine That Friday GDT Inspiration


It's time to share another GDT card for some Friday inspiration for Imagine That Digis.  This week I've used the 'Lighthouse' digi stamp set which you can find here in the Imagine That shop.

And this is what's in the set:


I've used the main image and then die cut one of the sentiments using one of my X-cut dies.  I've also used one of the designs from the 'Argyles 'n' Plaids' digi paper pack which is available here in the Imagine That shop.

You can see more inspiration on the Imagine That blog here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - 'let's get masculine'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Eclectic Ellapu Challenge - 'seaside or nautical'
Pile It On Challenge - 'by the sea/beach'
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - 'this is a man's world'

7 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on your gdt spot. This is another wonderful masculine design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card Helen :) Love that you used that digi paper and all your cute li'l buttons or whatnot. *Ü* OH my goodness... I just saw a li'l thumbnail below your post of a card that caught my eye - AMAZING! I have no clue what you call the technique, but there were lots of layers of the same image - I think it was an angel. Now it's not showing it. Hmmm, anyways, you're so creative. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, great colouring, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful lighthouse, love that paper so bright, and the sentiment awesome. Thanks for entering our Masculine Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen Love those images and they are perfectly coloured

    I've just added mine to the That's Crafty challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card Helen and love the seaside theme.
    Thanks for joining in at That's Crafty and wishing you good luck in the draw.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation hun - TFS with us over @ Eclectic Ellapu this month.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...