Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Imagine That - Weekly Inspiration


Here's my latest GDT project for Imagine That Digis.  Every Friday there's a post on the store blog with lots of inspiration from the DT and GDT cards - have a look here to see today's post.

For my card I've chosen the main image from the 'Hula Girl' digi stamp set:


There's also a palm tree and a sentiment in the set which I've also used on my card.  You can find the set here on the shop website.  The papers I've used are from My Mind's Eye - a lot brighter than the colours I normally use but I thought they went well with the digi!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can Challenge - 'bright colours'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. I love your bright card! That image is perfectly summer. :) Thanks for joining us over at Sister Act. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a lovely card, the layout is lovely and the images is so cute. Thankyou for joining us at Brown Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card, such a adorable image too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card, Helen. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...