Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

New Alphabet Challenge - N is for Natural


It's time for another new challenge on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'N is for natural'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I have to admit I was a bit unsure what I was going to do for this challenge but my very good friend Sylvia came to my rescue with two wooden snowflakes!  I've also used a Pink Gem digi called 'Angelica with Gifts' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.  The finishing touches are so die cut photo corners and some pale blue gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - 'gifts galore'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Loves Rubber Stamps - 'out of season'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Christmas card. I love how you have showcased the image. Love the wooden snowflakes. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card ,love the image and pretty pastels
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ Promarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and those wood snowflakes are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...