Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

Imagine That Digis - Friday Inspiration


Meet 'Elvis Bear' - he's one of the latest digis available from Imagine That Digis.  You can find him here in the Imagine That Digis store.

I've coloured him with Promarkers and added a little bit of Stickles around his cuff, collar and the bottoms of his trouser legs although it doesn't show up too well on screen.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've finished the card with red gems and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Crafty Sentiment Designs - 'anything goes'
Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely fun creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge and good luck.
    Ileanaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, great layout and colouring. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at CF challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is too cute! fabulous image, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...