Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Folds


We've got a new challenge on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'fold it' - for all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I've made a double dutch fold card using the 'Kitty With Bow' digi stamp which you can find here on the Inky Impressions website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Eureka Stamps - 'the colour red'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. I love the different folds of this card as well as that pussy cat. Thanks for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love the folds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, your card is so adorable, and I really love the style of card you used!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, I love this fold, and your image! Have I ever told you I'm an activity director, too? Have been for nearly 30 years. It's a great job isn't it? Back to your card. I love it! It is perfect for our Color Red challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Thanks for joining us! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card it’s beautiful and I love the fold! Thanks for joining our Color Red Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, so cute. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#3.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how Adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...