Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Deedee's Digi of the Month - Dad Gets a Day Off


This is my card for the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis using this month's Digi of the Month 'Dad Gets a Day Off'.  

If you took part in last month's challenge, the set is e-mailed to you free but if not, it's available here on the Deedee's website.  I've combined the two main images from the set and one of the sentiments.

I layered the image with red and kraft paper and then added some washi tape to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - 'washi tape wonders'
Mema's Crafts - 'anything goes'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Hanna and Friends - 'dots or circles'

7 comments:

  1. Oh the red and kraft is perfect! Very manly! Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father's Day Card! It's simple and manly. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout for this image and I love the ribbon and brads. So glad you could join in this month with Deedee's DOM challenge. Hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and a striking Father's Day card!
    Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. He looks so comfy. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect combination of red and Kraft, this is a lovely bright card. Thanks for joining us at Deedee's Digis progressive challenge, I look forward to seeing you again next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manly Monday? Email me a link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...