Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new 'anything goes' challenge today at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


For my card, I've used a digi stamp from Lemon Shortbread called 'Christmas Carol Angel' - you can find her here in their Etsy shop.  The sentiment I've used is a Lili of the Valley stamp and the paper is from a Bebunny pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'any holiday'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'favourite occasion'

3 comments:

  1. Another a lovely card design. Awesome colors and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job teamie!!! Beautiful card...thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...