Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs September New Release - Santa's Delivery Service


Today is the first day of the September new releases from Crafty Sentiment Designs:


I'm sharing a project using the very cute 'Santa's Delivery Service'.  It will be available very soon here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.

I've decorated a kraft gift bag with brown and red gingham papers and coloured the stamp with my Promarkers.  

You can find more inspiration from the Design Team here on the Inspiration Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic project! Great colors and adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag!! Love the image.. Beautiful coloring..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...