Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

More Time to Craft - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - all our challenges are 'anything goes' so lots of chances for everyone to enter!

All the details about the challenge are on the challenge blog here.  If you click on the 'paper picks' tab on the blog you'll also see the great digi papers designed by Lozzy.  


On my card I've used two of the colours from the 'Snowflakes' paper pack.

The digi I've used is a new one from Pink Gem called 'Polly With Hot Choc' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Blog - 'favourite layout' (cutting my backing paper in to 4 squares is very easy but just adds something different to the card)
Creative Card Crew - 'Christmas'

3 comments:

  1. So cute Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. A lovely layout. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, great Quick layout too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...