Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Kraft and Blue


A new challenge started on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog on Tuesday and our theme this week is 'kraft and blue' - one of my favourite colour combinations!  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card, I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Andy on Snowboard' - you can find him here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Lili of the Valley and the kraft paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 's is for silent'
Without Words Challenge Blog - 'for the boys'
Passion for Promarkers - 'boys will be boys'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Helen. Great colours and image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card
    Thanks for joining this months challenge at Without Words
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...