Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Autumn Leaves


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'autumn leaves' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp called 'Owl Tree' from Little Claire - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from the Dinkies 'Sending Smiles' sentiment set which you can find here.  I created my card using reverse masking using Distress Inks.

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love this stamp. Just a heads up but you might be seeing it again in a couple of weeks. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little stamp - love your colour choice too, hun.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp Helen, the owls are so cute.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...