Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

The Little Claire Magazine - My Second Project


This is the second of my projects which is featured in the first issue of the new Little Claire magazine.  

The magazine is available here on the Little Claire website and features a step by step guide to making this card.

I've used two of the new Christmas Dinkies - 'Brrr' and 'Hello Mr Robin' and the sentiment comes from the 'Sentiments Christmas' set.  The snowflake paper I've used is from the Mini Puppy Christmas Paper Pack.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting to see your work in print!

    Gorgeous Christmas decoration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little wall hanging! Congratson being published too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Helen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...