Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Animal Antics


A new challenge started yesterday on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'animal antics'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of my new Lili of the Valley stamp sets.  This one is called 'Reindeer Trio' although for this card I've only used two of the stamps.  The stamp is here on their website.

The sentiment stamps I've used are from the Little Claire 'Christmas Sentiments' set which is here on their website.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, and a lovely design . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a fantastic Christmas card. I am so pleased that your workshop went well. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...