Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas Present


We've got a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas Present'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and



For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sunsational Stamps called 'Owl I Want for Christmas' - you can find it here on their website.

I'm also linking the card up to the current Sunsational Stamps Challenge which is 'anything goes with glitter' - I've used white glitter card as a layer on my card although unfortunately it doesn't show up in the photo too well.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet love your card and thank you for using the Sunsational Stamp to create it. Thanks also for participating in this months Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...