Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week it was my choice of theme!  I've chosen 'use spots and/or stripes' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new digi stamp sets from Imagine That Digis by Kris.  This one is part of the 'Punny Pairs' series and is called 'Wheely Like You' - you can find it here on the Imagine That Digis website.  I've used one of the maim images and one of the sentiments.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Creative Card Crew - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. colourful, fun and contemporary card and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, like the colours and papers and the image is just great for the biker boys, Great sentiment too. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super and what a great sentiment too. Thanks for having me on the team this month, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is WHEELY CUTE Helen :) These are great for masculine cards. your layout and coloring is awesome. Thanks so much xKris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 'spots and stripes' design, Helen - what a fab image and sentiment.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion, good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card and love the image and color choices. Great look. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...