Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

New Penny's Challenge - More Than One Fold


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see cards with 'more than one fold' - you can find all the details about the challenge here.

Our DT call is still running - if you'd like to join us you just need to add 'DT' after your entry.  We're a very friendly team and we have some great sponsors.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Flower Garden' which you can find here on the Bugaboo website.  I've made it into an easel card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Our Crafty Corner - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Helen, the image really works well with the gingham paper.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet easel card, Helen! Beautifully done - thanks for the idea to use a different "top portion" from the base! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...