Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blot #297 - Anything Goes - 3 January


There's a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog and this week we've got any 'anything goes' theme. You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


and the prize on offer for the winner is 3 images of their choice from The Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More website here.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish called 'Pretty Flowers' - you can find it here on the Robyn's Fetish website,

I'd like to enter my card in 613 Avenue Create  challenge where the theme is 'anything goes/CAS'.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the soft palette, it is very relaxing. Thanks for sharing your very "cool" design with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Hellen, lovely DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...