Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Father's Day/Male


We've got a new challenge on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'father's day/male' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used:

'Painter Donnie' digi stamp from Digital Delights
sentiment from LC Designs
papers from Dovecraft and Craft Creations
Promarkers

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, Helen! What fab, bright colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling design! Love the layering and use of colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute :) Love the image and bold colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card and image. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments. Billie A (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cutey card!

    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes plus a sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...